If you’re shopping for the perfect transducer calibration systems, look no further than MB Dynamics. MB Calibration Systems offer an extensive range, from the tried and true Win475-Basic, trusted to handle the calibration duties of the United States Air Force; to the first of its kind Win475-TS, which measures a transducer’s transverse sensitivity. No matter what your needs, you’ll find the calibration equipment that works for you.
Win475 systems comply with ISO 16063-21. Some can perform frequency response calibration to as low as 0.1 Hz and up to 20kHz. If your application requires them, resonant frequency checks to 40 kHz are also available. In delivering this wide range of options MB offers a unique system to calibrate almost any motion transducer on the market. Below are links to MB’s expanding line of Calibration products. Review the list below for some of the most important features of our innovative systems.
- Multi‐DUT Accelerometers: Performance Verification & Calibration of 8 Accelerometers Simultaneously
- Air Bearing Shakers: Low Cross‐Axis Motion, Low Distortion, 40kHz, Beryllium and Magnesium Moving Elements
- CAL2‐300H for Low‐Frequency Sensor Calibration and Motion Control: 300mm Stroke to <0.1Hz and 1.25g’s
- 10,000 g Shock Testing and Calibration of MEMS Devices and Accelerometers
- “Extreme Temperature” Sensor Performance
- Characterization and Calibration from ‐185oC to +800oC