The team at MB Dynamics shares in the growing health, safety, and economic concerns of our industry and country arising from the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
As we continue to navigate this unprecedented situation, be assured that MB Dynamics plans to remain open, fully staffed, and operational. For us, it is “mostly business as usual”, in terms of the levels of uninterrupted customer service that we supply.
What “mostly business as usual” means for our customers, prospects, and suppliers is that:
- Our Cleveland, Ohio-based global corporate headquarters and R&D center shall remain open and fully operational. Where applicable, some staff are working remotely.
- Our facility and staff are complying with CDC and Coronavirus Guidelines publicly available.
- We will continue to fully and proactively comply with any and all local, state and federal mandates relating to our operations.
- Our sales and customer service staff remain available to respond to your calls and emails expeditiously. Our applications engineers continue to handle our daily influx of technical and sales inquiries without delay.
- We are not currently anticipating disruptions to our product shipments, payments or existing commitments.
- As always, we’d kindly ask our suppliers to please notify us immediately of any supply chain disruptions or extended lead times which might arise, so that we may uphold our commitment to “mostly business as usual” and can plan accordingly.
- Consistent with recommended guidelines, we are currently minimizing scheduled or unscheduled in-person visits, whether to our factory or in-field, for the foreseeable future. Any required conferencing will be happily accommodated via Skype or teleconference.
- We will notify you immediately, should there be a need for any changes to this “mostly business as usual” policy. For further real-time updates, please visit our website at www.mbdynamics.com or our company LinkedIn page.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to supporting you throughout this time.
The Team at MB Dynamics, Inc.