Calibration Exciters and Shakers from MB Dynamics are available as either a stand-alone product, or as part of a complete MB Dynamics calibration test system. If you’re searching for high-quality electrodynamic calibration exciters, MB Dynamics can help. MB calibration exciters include the popular CAL 50 for general purpose use and a full range of air bearing vibration calibration shakers, offering lower cross-axis and low distortion motion performance.
MB Dynamics calibration exciters and shakers typically support higher volume accelerometer calibrations, sensor manufacturing quality assurance testing, and in-laboratory R&D instrumentation verifications. See our datasheets below for more information for individual model and specification information. For more information about our fully automated calibration test systems, please click here.
- CAL25HF High-Frequency Air Bearing Vibration Calibration Exciter
- CAL25AB Air Bearing Vibration Calibration Exciter
- CAL12AB Air Bearing Vibration Calibration Exciter
- CAL110 Vibration Calibration Exciter
- CAL50 Vibration Calibration Exciter, REF, and MB500VI Amplifier
See also, our Win475 automated accelerometer calibration systems:
- Win475-CAL2-300H, 50 kHz
- Win475 HL-BLUE and HL-RED Extreme Range (Rev 01/19)
- Win475-LF Low-Frequency (Rev 10/18)
- Win475-TS Transverse Sensitivity (Rev 11/18)
- Win475 Drop-Shock (Rev 11/18)
- Win475 MULTI-DUT CRASH-CAL Automated Piezoresistive Accelerometer Calibration System (MDCC)(Rev 5/19)
- “4-in-1” Multi-DUT Automated Accelerometer Calibration System (MDAC)(Rev 11/2019)
Founded in 1939, the privately held, Cleveland-Ohio based MB Dynamics has a nearly 80-year field-proven history as a reliable total solutions provider for vibration test requirements. The company applies this vast wealth of expertise in vibration testing and instrumentation to offer a true one-of-a-kind innovative approach to customer problem-solving in automotive, aerospace, civil engineering, industrial, in-laboratory R&D, modal & structural testing, general test & measurement, academia, and other sectors. All solutions offered by MB Dynamics are accompanied by the necessary hardware and software to ensure seamless integration, along with the value-added benefits of full applications engineering support from one of the industry’s most experienced team. This expertise is made available to MB Dynamics customers locally in more than a dozen countries.